Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a really nice one owner 2002 G20 this weekend. Does anyone know what trim levels by year the G20's had?? I have seen some like this one with gold badges but found a lot of other cool stuff and didn't know if maybe the newer models were like this or if it's a gold trim level or what?? I haven't had time to get it off the trailer yet but found the following:

Gold emblems (even wheel caps)
Stainless door step plates
Seat inlay material is perforated
Heated seats
One touch up&down windows
Woodgrain trim (Dash, lock/window switch plates, shifter bezel)
I think it had fogs, have to look through the car and see if they are there...

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Gold emblems were a dealer add on including the caps because I have seen them before.

Can you take a pic of the stainless plates? They are the same as sport ones? I think the original owner just added on a few dealer options.

All seats 01+ were perforated. Some late model 00's might have been too not sure.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get pics tonight after work. I'll have to clean them the car has been in a garage for years and the windows were down so everything is really dirty/dusty. I have 2x 2000 cars for parts and they have regular leather like the 99's we are building. Guessing 01+ when the sport gauges came out and the wiring changed a little??

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, it looks like a base model with dealer options. Car originally came with rear decklid mounted 3rd brake light and owner opted for trunk spoiler w/ 3rd brake light.

So what's wrong with this car? 4th 11 right?
I didn't even catch the brake lights :) I'll check the digits tonight. The car got crunched in front. I picked this up from a older lady that bought it new off of the Infiniti lot. She let her son drive it and he ran it into a pole. He thought he could fix it and it sat in their garage collecting dust. 135k miles, 3 chipped factory keys, 2 fob remotes, new tires, new core support came with the deal...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

And 4th being 11 - you mean the vin right? it starts with JNKCP11A02T5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.