Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got back from the shop. i got GR-2s put in along with the Exhaust. i had him reset the ECU so now everything is perfect. exhaust is not much louder then stock but has a different sound more of a growl type, the intake is louder then it. the exhaust is the Trust version (japanese Greddy) so thats why it doesnt look like the Greddy MX pics you see out there.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/g20blaze/lst?.dir=/Exhuast&.view=t

im going to try to get a mp3 up of how my car sounds now, but i dunno how good it would come out.

try that link if not click my sig at the bottom

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
the exhaust is the Trust version (japanese Greddy) so thats why it doesnt look like the Greddy MX pics you see out there.

That's the same Greddy/Trust system I see on all P10s. The pictures you always see are probably from a Civic or integra or some other trendy/popular car.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh realy? its saposed to be round? i thought the whole MX series what oval like the stcok one. well its still the Jape spec one so it dont say greddy anywhere and i think there emissions is more strict over in japan so it dont sound loud which im glad

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
oh realy? its saposed to be round? i thought the whole MX series what oval like the stcok one. well its still the Jape spec one so it dont say greddy anywhere and i think there emissions is more strict over in japan so it dont sound loud which im glad

Yup, that's how it's supposed to be. The MX series is oval on some cars, but for the P10 it's round. I think quite a few Greddy parts sold here in the States are labeled Trust as well. I know a couple parts I picked up for my dad's 300zxtt (Z32) are labeled Trust instead of Greddy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts