Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get rid of my cloth front and rear seats and replace them with factory beige leather but im having trouble finding a set...i was also thinking about getting my existing seats reupholstered professionally, does anybody know about how much these services run $$ wise?? if anybody can help in either of these areas please do! thanks in advance...

-adam

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Im currently reupholstering the seats, it's a pain in the butt to do it right. I'll put some pics up for you guys to see. My dad's been doing this for home upholstery for 18 years and says he wouldn't wanna do car seats for a living cause their so hard....

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
hey you can buy new skins for the seats. mrfancypants (?) i believe bought a set online from this company. two toned, looked pretty clean

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cryss said:
hey you can buy new skins for the seats. mrfancypants (?) i believe bought a set online from this company. two toned, looked pretty clean

Which company would that be?
For pricing, I got a quote around here for about $1500. That was a total reupholster with carpet and door panels as well. I know you can get fitted leather covers, two tone for $300 -$700 depending on material. They recommend they be professionally installed though.

Here was the one I found. Never dealt with them.
http://www.trimcar.com/scripts/cover.php

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
... installation isn't that hard, I did it myself, they look great Im ending up with a three tone seat, I just need to do rears and driver's in production right now. yeah, my dad was saying he would charge 1000 to do this cause they take a while to put together

to install them yourself you need a special tool called a hog ring applicator or something like that....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts