Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
501 - 518 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
LOL, then I forget to come back here to see all your replies, until a few months after haha. All is good!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Sometimes I come back and look at these pics and say, damn, I was young...lol
We were all young once!! Haha hope all is well man!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
Whoa Kevin, I've wondered where you've been all these years! PM me your number, would love to catch up!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #514 ·
Anyone wonder where their old G20 is? I do all the time...I hope her man was good to her :(

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Whoa Kevin, I've wondered where you've been all these years! PM me your number, would love to catch up!
Will do Kahren, let’s catch up this week.

I cringe when I see older photos of me. Lol

He's been hiding outside of the US haha!
Jon! I’m still drunk from the last time we hung out haha! Funny seeing this thread, I remember it perfectly from like 10+ years ago.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Panama I think, though he bounces around enough who knows!
I don’t know which continent I live in anymore but I do smile every time I see a Primera or VE-T Xtrail.

Anyone wonder where their old G20 is? I do all the time...I hope her man was good to her :(
The black one and Maui became part of the earth over a decade ago but the white G20 Sport I had I did see for sale a few years ago with 200k+ miles still rocking my Tein suspension and Wilwood big brake kit, that thing must still be around somewhere.

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
Yup! In my garage, she need's some paint, and shes got some big plans this year, but she'll be mine till she can't roll any more.

Will do Kahren, let’s catch up this week.

Jon! I’m still drunk from the last time we hung out haha! Funny seeing this thread, I remember it perfectly from like 10+ years ago.
Haha oh man, every time those photos come up on my screensaver, my liver quivers in fear, so good, but so bad lol!

I don’t know which continent I live in anymore but I do smile every time I see a Primera or VE-T Xtrail.

The black one and Maui became part of the earth over a decade ago but the white G20 Sport I had I did see for sale a few years ago with 200k+ miles still rocking my Tein suspension and Wilwood big brake kit, that thing must still be around somewhere.
I'd love to ride in a VE-T Xtrail, they don't look like much but I hear they can be fuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Looking good Jon!

501 - 518 of 518 Posts