Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont hate the dirt, shes been in the garage for a looooooong time. as soon as everything is done underneath shes gettin a bath!

call me george foreman cause i got grillz......

I/C mounts....

battery relocated

battery cable routed under the car

the K-sports peeking out

so there she is, i only have a few more things to button up and she should be ready to rock. heres a rundown...

1992 G20 5 spd.
K-Sport Coilovers
DET from an Avenir
Avenir ECU
JGY Pipe kit (sort of)
Mitsu Starion IC
Full Face JGY Clutch
8000K Diamond White HID's
Euro taillights
JIC upper front tie bar
2.5" Side Exit Exhaust, undecided on the muffler
BFG KDW's and Panasports coming.
Autometer boost gauge

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
those are some sweet intercooler mounts.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all of you!!

got some more done today, all the IC pipng is mounted for good, everything has fluid, the intercooler is solidly mounted. Really all I have to do is finish wiring the battery in the engine bay adn get my rear brakes back together. If i really hustle I might make it out to PIR saturday night. Im guessing she'll be on the road for sure next week though.

as for teh headlights, idk......RMYC might know cause it used to be his car, they were on it when I got it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SHE LIVES!!!!!

I started her up for teh first time about 10 mins ago, all went well for the most part, there is a little idle problem, but im gunna track that down right now. other than that, no oil leaks, no boost leaks.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
good job potter, i was wondering when you would finish this shit up.

like everyone else has been saying those IC mounts are the hot.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks again guys. she really is a beast, i really missed having a boosted car.

only problem now is i really need to pick up a muffler, she is loud as hell.....i think i set of 3 or 4 car alarms in about a 2 mile strech of dealerships. the only other problem is i got beat by a honda.......but it was an nsx, so im not too worried.

tealturbo - ill measure the IC tomorrow, im not sure exactly what the demensions are off the top of my head.

Tim - i cant believe it really is done. ill call you sunday evening when I get back from detroit lake, me and rogun might be goin to metro pizza/hookah to chill and you can roll with us if you want.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
OCLAX14 said:
thanks again guys. she really is a beast, i really missed having a boosted car.

only problem now is i really need to pick up a muffler, she is loud as hell.....i think i set of 3 or 4 car alarms in about a 2 mile strech of dealerships. the only other problem is i got beat by a honda.......but it was an nsx, so im not too worried.

tealturbo - ill measure the IC tomorrow, im not sure exactly what the demensions are off the top of my head.

Tim - i cant believe it really is done. ill call you sunday evening when I get back from detroit lake, me and rogun might be goin to metro pizza/hookah to chill and you can roll with us if you want.
hey potter, i'll swap you my 3" exhuast for your stock pipes. we actually should talk more man. cuase im trying to get my car back to stock and im sure you wanna make yours quicker then a stock DET. call me when you get back into town.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so....she made her first trip, about 150 miles to detroit and back. Everything went smooth, no leaks, stayed cool even though we drove back in 100* heat. Only thing is my temapture gauge dosent work, so I gotta sort that out, adn my grill sorta fell apart, but it was held together with bread ties and hot glue.

She also got her fist ticket this weekend. We came down into town from our campsite, and a bunch of drunk hillbillies were doing kareokee across form the store. Being the adventureres that we are, we decide to go up and sing freebird. So we sang and all was well....as we were leaving, my friend russel is like......dude, do a fat one on your way out. I agreed. SO i pull ut of my parking spot, take off liek normal, then just lay into the gas and start churnin the butter. Then i stopped at the stop sign and proceded across the road like a normal person. Then, BOOM.....sex lights. I got the whole mag-lite in the followed by "why are your eyes glossy? have you been drinking?" I hadn't, it just seems like staring straight into maglites does that too them. Then I got this big speech about how my car isnt under control when my tires are spinning blah blah blah....then boom.....Speed Racing $430. OF course, since noting else in the oarking lot was moving, im going to contest it. The good news is he didnt say anything about my HID's of my lack of muffler.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts