Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i could make a turbo kit, everything you need with tuning instructions for under 1500, expected whp and wtq in the range of 200 for both to keep things safe and reliable, would anyone be interested???

it will not have a front mount or a top mount intercooler, i have a new routing method that will give faster response and yes it will have proper air to air cooling, this will allow the oil/radiater/transmission coolers up front to do their jobs

no jwt ecu needed,

thanks

i have 2 turbos in mind, and i can make the kit the same price for both, one offers better response, the other offers better top end, but they are the same price so no need to change the price of the kit, only tunning will be different??

benjamz

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
interested with an inclusion of approx labor time, oil routing/drilling, etc etc

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want to answer all your questions acurately, but i want to make sure i can do everything on my car first, yes i have a few ideas, and yes i have prior turbo experience, ive had a twinturbo 300z and a twinturbo rx7 converted to a t-78....thats where i learned alot about tunning.... anyways i want to market the kit and i would like to complete it before i give too many details, i want to make money.. sorry but who dosent... but to give a clue, the turbo will be from mitsubishi, 370cc should be enough fuel, i want to keep injector duty cycle in the low range, the kit will have a vacuum rising fuel press regulator, the intercooler...well im still look as to what car i want to borrow it from... but it will be mounted in the engine bay with a fiberglass scoop to route air to it, as far a fuel mang.. i have not decided 100% yet, like i said, my name and rep will be on this so i need to use my car as a guinne pig.. i will be making a website so i can document everything and hopefully share/sell other things and ideas... got 4 kids to feed.... hahaha

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah, the benifits of my kit, no battery relocation and you do not need to take the bumper off, i want to make this an install friendly kit, i really want to keep reliability and longevity the main point in this kit... thanks

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
good luck with that, looking forward to the results.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
16g turbo, 370cc, supra side mount intercooler located in between tranny and firewall with fiberglass scoop and screen to block rocks, vacuum assist fpr, still looking for a good turbo manifold that will give the results i want... anyways screw making money, i wanna make friends, ive decided to share and not be a jerk, jgys set-up is pretty cost effective, but my intercooler set up is just as good with better boost response and less hassle, it will work perfect for the application, will use and upgraded fuel pump, after having an rx7, i never want to come close to running lean again!!!!, im still gonna make the webpage... i need to for tax reasons... hahahaha... s-corp!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts