Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who are you. Greddy exhaust, JIC suspension, rims, and most importantly, a big FMIC!

Beautiful car! I was in the WRX on N. Bound 101 in the Palo Alto area...we played on the highway a bit, but there was traffic. I gave you a huge thumbs up.

I really like you car. I don't know the proper forum to put this in, so it is here. Please speak up!

Andy

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
black? dont say silver.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am waiting still to see a Turbo G20 in our area, never seen one yet. Only pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was like that smoke silver color. At first the dude was like mashing it, so I just followed him, and as soon as I passed him, I noticed the FMIC. I have a P11 in Japan. I was going to SR20DET it, until I moved back to the states. I really appreciate the Primera/G20. Those cars are built really well. I would like to aquire another for my wife.

Oh ya, he had really dark tinted windows too.

Andy:asian:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
grey/silver same diff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SO COOL! That's the car! That is really neat that you guys are that tight that you can just point me to some guy! I am going to shoot him an e-mail. He was very friendly and smiled and waved back when I gave him a thumbs up.

Thumbs up to G20.net. You guys are alright in my book! Except for your retarded smiles! lol

Andy:D :asian:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
that g was very nice i dont know how many times i wanted to tlel friends online that it was my car but i resisted lol but anyway the new owner is some guy that goes by the name of
Ser_dan on the automotiveforums.c but if you email luke he can get u in contact with him
p.s. how ironic luke sold that car for the car you are driving he got a wrx now i think
casual

·
Registered
66 Posts
THAT'S MY BABY!!!!!!
well...it was...damn, I totally miss my car....maybe I will sell my WRX and get another P11...
I was just talking to my buddies today about how I miss my car cuz I can totally take it to the tracks in the day time and drive the same car to a nice place to have dinner the same day without feeling outta place (that's if i put my interior back in...)
anyway, i uploaded some photos for you guys to enjoy my old baby and Dan's new car.

Turbo P11 SR20DET!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
ahhh that oh so famous southern cali g...

I remember when he was in the process of turboing it, those were the days...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Luke!.... I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life....er ... no until I turbo up my car someday! :p :evil: =)

Those are greats pics tho.. and thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
damn im in love... that's it....im going tomorrow to take out the 2000 g20. do you think by any chance that since the 99's are the ones they have kits for, the engine in the 2000 might be the old one?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
those were the days...
true that!
theres always tomorrow too----
so....

we all been through alot and have seen alot through these forums
lots of parts/turboes/kits etc...
and theres still way more to come
blah blah blah i'm getting all sentimental so i hope the future is even better
casual