Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to what turbo g20s are doin in the quarter mile. I know there are some out there; just very few. I'm installing the avenir set up with a fmic and a would like to hit high 13s; just seein how possible that is. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Well, with a high powered T25 setup (230-250whp) a high 13'x timeslip should be possible on street tires, depending on the weight of your car, and traction (biggest factor). Your car probalby weighs in around 2900-2950 w/ you in the car at the track.
Terry ran a 14.2-14.4 pretty consistantly the last time I saw him run and that was in his normal street trim and 7psi (~210whp). Most of the runs were all dependent upon traction, the sooner he got traction the better his ET. Now that car is going to be lighter than a G20 by a couple hundred lbs, however i think that the extra 30-40hp potential of the T25 should overcome that and the extra few tenths needed to run a 13.9x on the track. Slicks and 230-250whp should easily net a high 13, maybe mid 13 I'm not sure? I'd say on streets expect mid 14's to high 13's, slicks somewhere in the 13.xx range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts