Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Turbo

What kind of power are you planning on producing? What is your budget? I am a Garrett & Turbonetics Dealer so I can get you just about any turbo.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hp

I am looking to make around 330 - 360 hp on the flywheel... Right now, the DET T25 just can't cut it with the front mount intercooler, I think I oversized the piping a little bit. My turbo just doesn't seem to want to spool the way it used to, so I am looking for something fast spooling, and capable of ultimately handling about 17 psi daily driven. However, cash is a little tight this time of year, so I was looking for something used to get me through for now... If you know of anything, or have some better suggestions, please let me know... Thanx

---Adam

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well, you are wanting to drink Champagne on a Beer budget! Quick spooling turbos, usually ball bearing, are pretty expensive. Another issue you will run into is the fact that there aren't any other larger turbos that can fit on the Bluebird manifold. So, you will either need to get a GTiR manifold and J-Pipe and run a New Garrett GT25 turbo or go with a Revhard or FMAX manifold which will allow you to run a Ball Bearing T3/T04E. If you want to push 300+ whp you will need at least MSD 50 lb/hr injectors along with a fuel rail.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I intend to purchase 550 cc injectors from JWT along with the MAFS and the ECU flash. However I was not aware that I could not fit that turbo on my existing manifold.... but that's ok I can get a GTi-R manfold without too much difficulty. Boy, this project really is turning out to be never-ending.... hmmm.... gonna have to rob a bank or something.... but not to worry, good things come to those who wait...

Soon to come:
Injectors
Tein suspension
Strut tower brace
new turbo
direct port nitrous?
I can't remember the rest.....
decisions, decisions, decisions...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts