Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched these forums, and i dont know that many other forums. But I was wondering if anybody knows a company that sells any type of charger (supercharger or turbo charger etc. etc. )for a p10.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
nope.

there have been many discussions on superchargers vs. turbos in the forums. be warned, they are lengthy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
$3000 for just the turbo should be able to flow enough air for some hella power. You're gonna need a lot more money than that, if you're gonna spend $3000 just on the turbo.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I Want A 99 G said:
If you just named a company that makes a turbo, that would be great too. :surprised

ï Wånt ä 99 G
their is a little company called nissan. the sr20det. i would recommend you search more here under sr20det and also check out www.se-r.net or www.sr20deforum.com i guarantee you will find more info than you had planned on finding.

most people here (including myself) prefer turbo over supercharger

also if you plan on going turbo, have at least $5k ready to spend

·
Registered
246 Posts
There are several differnt setups you can go with depending on what kind of power you want to produce and what you are planning to do with the car. There are several differnt companies that make turbo kits for the SR20. Hotshot Performance and FMAX both sell kits for the SR20. You can get the manifold, turbo and J-Pipe from either the Pulsar GTiR or Bluebird SR20DET and put them on the DE. The possibilities are endless. If you are looking for turbo parts, feel free to email me @ [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts