Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 99 infiniti G20, i want to get turbo for it and I have been looking around forit but have no luck finding it, does anyone know some websites or companies whee can find a turbo kit?

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
NOTE:

Until you search these archives and really research some more, your going to find yourself ignored or folks will be unfriendly!

In other words,

DO MORE RESEARCH AND ASK MORE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE THAT HAVEN;T ALREADY BEEN COVERED!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
To put it in a more friendly way, this subject has been dealt with many times. There is lots of information in the forum that can be found by doing a search or manually scanning the engine forum. People have become tired of answering this question (especially one so very general) that you are not likely to get much of a response - especially for your very first post. :rolleyes:

If you are serious about doing a turbo, and do at least a little homework, if you ask more specific questions you will be much more likely to not only get a response, but a well informed response.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, I've been researching the idea of putting a turbo in mine long before I actually got the car. I have a pretty good idea of all the parts I want and what my aims are. I've also looked at the budget constraints which are the biggest stumbling block you'll find.

Before slapping a turbo in it you'll want to consider the rest of the car. Power is no good if you cant use it, so uprated brakes, supsension tyres etc. are all things you should be looking at before. I'm not saying you have to do them, but look at them at the very least.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Do some research and go to WWW.HOTSHOT.COM for a nice turbo setup that will run you around $3800. I guess i was the only one nice enough to answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts