Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does any one have some good advice on getting a turbonator? The site says it is supposed to add up to 35 hp... is this true?

·
Registered
640 Posts
No, they are garbage. Its a gimic. Get some headers and a CAI for some real gains. Dont waste your money on that hot mud.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
SuperblkStalion said:
come on guys, we cant keep this secret forever. its real, i made almost 200 hp to the wheels with this thing
cause it destroyed your engine and you decided to go vet? :p

·
Registered
526 Posts
They are kidding with you....i have 6 of them on full power! i kick lambos ass's!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I go 40 miles per gallon with them. You will also save gas. But seriously, it does not work.

·
Registered
212 Posts
you get 15 wheel horse power if you place them in your exhaust too

·
Registered
20,856 Posts
MrFancypants said:
I demand that you show me dyno evidence that this device does not work, otherwise it must work, because the turbonator is innocent until proven guilty!
Buy me one and I'll try it.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Someone at Hook-Ups out here in So. Cali. tried the turbonator out on his Dyno and said he gained 6 WHP..so it does work to an extent, but not to the extent that they claim...

·
Registered
329 Posts
David99G20T said:
Someone at Hook-Ups out here in So. Cali. tried the turbonator out on his Dyno and said he gained 6 WHP..so it does work to an extent, but not to the extent that they claim...
6WHP?? That's like a CAI... You must be kidding me. Can anyone actually verify the functionality of these things? Their website looks pretty reputable..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts