Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Happy Holidays! To celebrate the biggest shopping week of the year, TWM Performance is having a Huge boxing week sale on All of our products!

From December 24th until January 2nd, you save $10 on all orders of $99 or more, $20 on all orders of $150 or more, $25 on all orders of $200 or more, and $25 on all orders of $275 or more plus a free navy blue TWM Performance t-shirt!

These discount codes work on products that are already on sale as well, including on our current $25 off a short shifter and shift knob combo sale! You can SAVE $50 by buying a short shifter and shift knob from December 24th until January 2nd!

Enter the discount codes below to save!

SAVE $10 on Orders over $99, enter coupon code: TWMBOX10
SAVE $20 on Orders over $150, enter coupon code: TWMBOX20
SAVE $25 on Orders over $200, enter coupon code: TWMBOX25
SAVE $25 on Orders over $275, enter coupon code: TWMBOX25, and get a FREE t-shirt (specify size in notes section in the shopping cart)

*Please note that the above codes can not be combined with any other discount codes such as student, military, or newsletter codes.

The above codes can be used on our short shifters, shift knobs, shifter bushings, and any combination of each!

Feel free to call us toll free at 1-877-655-0540 if you prefer to order over the phone.

Have a great Holiday Shopping Season!

The TWM Team

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
I just picked up a Yahonza b&m replica does TWM carry the shifter bushing I need to make it work in my 01G20t, and also the prices looked a little high, or am I crazy?

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
mh64 said:
I just picked up a Yahonza b&m replica does TWM carry the shifter bushing I need to make it work in my 01G20t, and also the prices looked a little high, or am I crazy?
What bushing are you talking about? There is nothing else you need to to install the shifter kit you got. I know because that's what I got in my car right now, and I am going to replace it with the TWM one TODAY! As much of a great deal it was (I got mine before the GB from another vendor) I've had to fix it once already. Now it's blown apart on me completely. That was the last straw. Only once you have TWM's shifter in your hand, you will immediately realize what high quality of a piece you're getting. It's well worth the $$.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
wait so is pats replica not a good idea? has it been having problems? PM me with details.... i just bought one but i dont want it to crap out on me. bump for the TWM guys :p

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
junknstuff said:
I'm installing mine RIGHT NOW Louis. whatchugot?! :naughty:
It's been installed! A big thanks goes out to Loek for letting me use his garage (it was around 30°F outside!)& helping me out! First impressions - I love it! Wow! What a difference! Shifting into any gear now is like butter!

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
^^psh. i wouldve posted when i was done but i wanted to go eat.

for the record, i finished at 430, including banging out the danged heatshield and replacing my exhaust. w000t

just like slimlou, i LOVE this thing! it is SOLLLIIIDDD!!! no rattles, no clanks, just a *click* into each shift. if i had the funds i'd invest in a weighted knob as well....

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
junknstuff said:
^^psh. i would've posted when i was done but i wanted to go eat.

for the record, i finished at 430, including banging out the danged heat shield and replacing my exhaust. w000t

just like slimlou, i LOVE this thing! it is SOLLLIIIDDD!!! no rattles, no clanks, just a *click* into each shift. if i had the funds I'd invest in a weighted knob as well....
I was done by 4:15pm.....LOL Thinking that the heat shield would clear (since it was already banged out for the other STS I had in before) I thought I could get away without using the spacers & longer bolts provided - Wrong! - Installed the spacers & longer bolts (included with the TWM STS) all was good! I think a weighted shift knob would be the icing on the cake for this setup, but until I find a job or TWM has a killer New Years Day sale (hint, hint) I'm going to have to hold off for a while.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Guys,

Due to the great response we've had to our boxing week sale, we have decided to extend it until January 18th!

Don't miss out, this is the best deal of the year :)

Enter the discount codes below to save!

SAVE $10 on Orders over $99, enter coupon code: TWMBOX10
SAVE $20 on Orders over $150, enter coupon code: TWMBOX20
SAVE $25 on Orders over $200, enter coupon code: TWMBOX25
SAVE $25 on Orders over $275, enter coupon code: TWMBOX25, and get a FREE t-shirt (specify size in notes section in the shopping cart)

TWM Boxing Week Sale on G20 Short Shifters

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance

1 - 20 of 34 Posts