Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got these things from advanced autoparts ($12.99). someone else had them in their car on this forum (i dont know who). anyone else think they're bad ass? i tried putting them in the vent but it didnt look too good. i understand they are the type S gay crap but i just sanded off the logo. anyway, heres the link to them my album . when i bought them, i was a little afraid of the rice-factor but i dont care anymore.

·
Registered
117 Posts
or, check out this link

http://www.primeragtp11.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Int_2x.html

those are in a p11 primera. probably one of my favorite rides on this forum. L.E.D.s usually look cool in any application, such as my old fish tank. the only lighting it had was two really bright L.E.D.s, since the tank was full of nocturnal fish. i'm babbling. as for the rice factor, if you like them, then go for it. they run from the cig lighter, correct? you should find a way to run them to the battery and wire up a switch. maybe you could even run them from some power going to the stock interior lighting. running them straight from the battery instead of the cig lighter would greatly cut down on the supposed "rice factor" although it would require a few more bucks and a free afternoon.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my dad is a genious on wiring. he told me he is gonna wire them up for me this weekend. im also getting another pair and im gonna put them all in the vents instead of on the dash. i like that idea a little better. he's just gonna splice them together.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
deftapcubus said:
my dad is a genious on wiring. he told me he is gonna wire them up for me this weekend. im also getting another pair and im gonna put them all in the vents instead of on the dash. i like that idea a little better. he's just gonna splice them together.

a word of warning!

your lights should be the same as mine, so you should have a cigarette lighter plug to power them right? youll need to dismantle the plug, so that you can remove the resistor with the wiring, cos if you dont, the 12 volts will fry the LED's, i know cos ive done that before. Just solder new wires to the connections in the plug. Positive is in the centre and negative is the outer contact. Email me if you get stuck.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I got them too, ive had them for 2 months, but mines are a little higher and shine downward/sideways.....IOW SE & SW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts