Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 for now. :p This picture has also been added to my desktop thread. Salamat to Jepprox por letting me chill at the pad! Good Times... Boootay's and Magic Sunglasses FTW.

...and the almighty Nissan Candy Apple Red valve cover:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
These are some other pics my ish taken by other members at the Oxnard meet...

Mi coche...

My engine bay...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
nice clean engine bay..me like ur coche dude..

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Daaaaaamn! Already on the board! I'm freakin' on trying to figure out how to get this tie to work for this interview! :LOL:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
phatpinoyboy said:
very nice indeed!
lol how about the pics of everyone crowded around his car with the hood popped
Nope, I was unable to get that. :p I do have a picture of your car though, when we were driving... but it's jacked up because you didn't pull up to Jeff's car enough!!! :D

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Nice pic. :thumbsup:
I still say you should have showed that Navy chick your weapon of mass destruction. :p

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Which Navy chick? The old woman security guard? LOL... I don't even think she worked w/ the Navy, I think she was just security for the shipping yard, we were right on the other side of this barbed wire fence parked in the lot when she rolled up. FTL... got more pictures at home though, and shots of his engine bay. :)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I think she got video of me peeing on the fence where she easily mistook my penis as a weapon of mass destruction.

Jon was also wearing his aviators so she probably thought he was a pilot :p

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ugly said:
I think she got video of me peeing on the fence
You mean both of us! :LOL: I wonder if she got us partaking in our recreational festivities. hahahahahahaha.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
well you had to squat didnt you? She probably thoguht you were planting a mine or something. I think she came over cause she mistook you for Tom Cruise and most likey wanted to participate in our extra cirricular recreational activities hahaha :LOL:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugly said:
I think she got video of me peeing on the fence where she easily mistook my penis as a weapon of mass destruction.

Jon was also wearing his aviators so she probably thought he was a pilot :p
wasn't he supposed to be Goose anyways?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts