Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes very werid in deed I saw my second supped up to the rim G today. I would have to say it was another UGLY JOB!! :bored:

ok the car was a p10 mustard yellow (ewww) :depressed: it had a Lancer EVO III body kit on it (I never knew there was a kit for it like that) anyway this car was ugly. I think it was those big big Lancer fog lights that just ruen it. How come I never get to see a nicely supped up G???

anybody else in T.O. see it?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Hmm.. this sounds awefully familiar to what myself, Manny and Chris saw on Saturday when we were in Mississauga at Square One shopping centre. We saw a mustard yellow car, with a big ass spoiler driving by .. upon further investigation, we concluded it was a P10 by the look of the tailights. That car could use a paintjob and maybe then it would look half decent.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes, it's an auto. P10.
I've seen the car up close and spoke to the owner on more than one occasion at my work. As far as I can remember, he told me that he's done the following to his car:
Custom paint, "M3 side skirts", Imprezza front end w/ those big as$ fogs, 18"s w/ Pirelli's rolling on stock suspension, custom white/yellow leather interior, removed rear seat to accomodate his "killer" system, cat back exhaust....don't remember him saying anything else....other than that front end he's got (and I don't really remember what kind of spoiler he had) his car still looks alright. Everyone's got their own thing going with their ride, and besides, I've seen way worse than what he's got....although not on any G's....but that's just my opinion.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
What color is it? He lives in Markham like you? or works there?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think that is the same one that Atomic-G (Lucas), Chris and I saw in Mississauga on Sat. Anyone else spot a pink P10 in the Toronto area?

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's yellow....and I work downtown T.O....so he probably doesn't work too far from the city.....He did tell me however, that he was from scarborough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts