Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty guys this is my 3rd set up for sale and I have a 4th on the way ....
These are used , I will post pics later ..200 shipped

The 4th pair is 240 shipped for uk p10 headlights......

I'm making a write to help Sibirianbackstabber since he just bought a pair from me
will update first thing tomorrow..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
JAYGOTBOOST said:
Sibirianbackstabber since he just bought a pair from me
will update first thing tomorrow..
they look really good...will need pics for the install please :ditsy: also...its siberianbackstabber...just for future reference Jay

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Would you be willing to trade one headlight? I have a dual that I purchased seperately from my first pair because one was broken. Come to find out the lense pattern is totally off between the two. If you are interested shoot me a PM, if not then good luck with the sale and free bump.

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sco0terzsl said:
Would you be willing to trade one headlight? I have a dual that I purchased seperately from my first pair because one was broken. Come to find out the lense pattern is totally off between the two. If you are interested shoot me a PM, if not then good luck with the sale and free bump.

Send me a pm with a pic of it , I might be able to get the one you need for you....

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Crap, I wish I saw the post sooner, my lights are up in Columbus. I was just up there last night. Lemme see if I can muster up some old pictures. One is OEM and one is an aftermarket light, it seems as though the pattern on the lenses are different between the two, I don't know if I have a picture that accurately depicts that. :(

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nate6158 said:
Jay, any word on what I ordered from you back in mid October? I'm still waiting man
PM'ed you...

I had the worst day today...after a month and one fucking week of waiting I got my set of uk duals...and this is what I got ...

the lenses were shattered in a thousand freaking pieces and I sold on of the sets I had to wait for these since I posted them for sale.... :(

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Besides saying that sucks...maybe the clear lenses will fit the uk duals and then you wont have to worry about broken glass and you can retro fit some projectors or some HID lights and make a little good out of the bad situation

·
Registered
551 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts