Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a look at my scrap yards list of cars to break, They list a red p11 and a black p11-144 sport so I'm going to go down and take a look, I wonder if the p11-144 model has anything good to nick.... like nice seats to replace my crap ones. I'll report back with any interesting finds.

do any of you uk boys want me to look out for anything?

lemme know

I'll be going down next week I think.

Kev

·
Registered
29 Posts
At last!!!

Kev, please please please see if you can get me the centre console/facia (the moulding where the stereo and air-con etc are mounted) I know the -144 differs from the older P11 but I think I could still use it. I need it in perfect nic if I'm to be able to make anything of it.

Also, the air vents that are mounted from it would be fantastic (I broke one one mine the other day - idiot!)

If you could get these parts then I would be very grateful. I'll obviously pay whatever to cover ay costs - postage etc etc.

cheers mate,

Greg

(PS just re-read your post - the P11 one would be good!)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey,

I know the 144 model has the built in stereo and not the standard din sized slot, I saw this when I was forst looking at buying one. would you still want it if thats the case.

I'll check the red p11 for a centre console, would that be better?

whats the ps bit about, i dont understand?

I think you can order bits direct from em so I'll take a look at it and let you know

Cheers

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh I think I get ya now!!!

so its the p11 one your after, I'll take a look next time I'm down and see what its like.

Kev

·
Registered
133 Posts
found those seats?

hey, i was also looking for the whole interior ( seats, door panels, also speakers, amp cd ) for my 99 p11, can you tell me if you found anything at that junk yard? email me [email protected]
thanks asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts