Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

I guess this is for the UK guys really. Just wanted to let you know that the UK Primera Owners club is now officially open and ready for members. Please take a look around and let me know what you think. Hopefully we can get at least one meet done this year :)

http://www.nissanprimera.net

Cheers
Kev
Nissanprimera.net

·
Registered
311 Posts
Joined!

Kev, I've been working on my own site too. Have a look and see if you wanna stick on a link

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude!!

if your here go into the UPOC chat room.

I'll be in there for the next 10 minutes

Kev

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Great looking page! Looks like it will become a success, nice work - too bad it's only for Primera's :).

It's pretty neat seeing the Erebuni kit on that black P11 in the images section - looks good.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers man!!

How long has your club been going. you seen to have a lot of members. You also have a nice site there.

Let me know.

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
16 Posts
the club has been going for about 10 months now.....with the website been online for about 8 months.....and the forums have just really come into play in the last couple of months.....yeah we have a really good following and our club meets always attract at least a dozen cars.....thanx for checking our site out and once again keep up the great work with yours :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Man,

Thanks for the nice comments. Hopefully Next week I'll be releasign version 2of the site that includes a more streamline login system, same style tho.

I'm going to seriously have to reconsider adding a section for G20 owners too!!!

hehe

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey dude

cheers for the link to our site from yours ....we have already had a few people join from seeing your link so a big thank you.....as to your site we shall add a link to yours as well...:) big thanks mate and keep up the great work ya site is looking great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts