Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Seeing as there may be a few of us, I'll go, even if i am running almost purely stock

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
jap show

Kev and Rich,i hope you are going to the show (as you know i'am going) you will not be dissapointed guy's it is such a laugh.Are you both members of the NTOC? if not, why not?And Rich if you are going let me know and you can tag along with me and my mate in his P10,if you like mate.Oh and by the way Kev the show is at Billing Aquadrome in Northampton and not Billingham like you've got on your guest book mate,and ihope you go cos i'm dying to see your motor.
Andy

·
Registered
311 Posts
assuming nothing goes wrong between now and then, I'll be there :)

Yeah, I'll tag along, do you wanna meet up at some services somewhere and head up?

·
Registered
859 Posts
hey I was there last year too, though not many Primeras turned up two plus mine only if I remember correctly........should be going this year to....................

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
jap show

Yeh that should'nt be problem Rich.Best place to meet up would probably at Toddington service's mate on the M1.We can finalise a time nearer the time mate.
Andy

·
Registered
343 Posts
now then,

heh, talk about stock, you should see my motor then!!

I'll try and make it if I can although I'm dead busy normally. Would be nice to get a look at some of your cars!!

Kev

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks like 5 of us so far then.... should be a good start...
Should have my CAI and bypass valve (and new smaller battery) in by then.

What fuels and oils are we all using? At the weekend I made the switch to magnatec and as I'd gone to R-tec and there was a shell garage just down the road (and I was desperately short of fuel) I decided to fill up with optimax. First time I'd done it as there is no shell in stevenage. Don't know if it was the oil, the fuel or just my imagination but the car feels quicker, and the engine seems much more eager. It also seems to get up to temp a little quicker. Just curious as to what the rest of you use.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fookin' Email Notification aint working.... as usual. Didnt know anybody replied!

Anyways, my cousins taking me down there i think, as hes been before. Ill change the location on the guest book and stick it on AF aswell.

Good idea about meeting up, but as i dont know where im heading to just yet, without looking at my map, i cant say where or when.

Also, what days are you attending? or what days is it supposed to be on? im thinking sat &sun???

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
jap show

The show is on the 27-28 July mate.i'm going on the sat morning,and camping over night.I think it costs about £14 to get the car in and to camp for the night which aint bad value.There is also a big fire work display on the Sat evening aswell,so it should be a good piss up to.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
jap show

Yeh Sundays the 28th mate,sorry for any confusion,and i will see you there and can't wait to see your motor mate.Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts