Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
I started with a Used Levelten (92 NX2k) Auto trans, got about 10k miles out of it. It failed and I got another (92 NX2k) Auto and put in a Trango Shift kit, got about 15k out of it. Rebuilt that same trans with a Levelten Master rebuild kit and added a Levelten TQ converter. Got about 10k out of it. This is all with mostly stock W11 (220hp) power. I admit that I loved the car being an Auto in Houston traffic, but I cant afford to keep replacing transmissions. If a fresh built Levelten only gets me 15k miles and I put about 4k a month its just not worth it. Thats like $2400 a year plus my time and effort. Now I can focus on other aspecs of the car.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
A year later and the car has done great

A few things to come...
1. Impul bumper is going to be repaired Fiberglass does not like to hit anything.
2. New 2.5" H1 Projector Retro Duals
3. Bagged Coils (BC Coils with Bag springs) + Accuair ENDO-CVT and E-Level

Ohhh its happening.... too bad forums are not.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Alright here is a little progress..

My Retro duals have been alright. They looked good... but
They could never be adjusted properly, broken tabs, shitty output, cracked shrouds, ect. its time to do it right.

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

These projectors are 2.5" and must be recessed pretty deep so cut and cut some more.

How to seal them up.. we are flying by the seat of our pants.

The tear down has begun.. notice the impul bumper on the bottom has a nice chunk missing, also cracked in the middle. She will be back.

For anyone who has followed my build.... I have left a teaser on FB, but I will reveal the next major work to be done right here.

Once these parts come in im going to dump a truckload of $$ and add theese....

121 - 131 of 131 Posts