Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone put the underglow light kit on their p11. i know its rice, and i dont drive a honda. but any reccomendations?
pz,
ty

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Eh, I think those lights stick out too far from the car to look "nice" and not "rice." If you REALLY need a underglow kit, I've seen much better looking ones in magazines advertised by www.streetglow.com These are probably way more expensive too, but they look far better than most.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah, that hyper white glow kit is kinda nice. If I ever chose to get a under glow kit, this would be it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Re: My 2cents

Icudie said:
Cops like cars with "lights":smoke:

i agree thats why i dont haveum and ive only seen one car with them driving it was in the rain. it looked very cool reflecting off teh went ground while driving. but not worth the notice by cops cause once they see that and if there a dick they look for other things

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well any dicky cop can still call it on you because it's a "distraction to other drivers." WTF is this, I ask. The Pontiac Aztek is a distraction to other drivers, it hurts my eyes to look in its direction.

I've seen plenty of undercar light kits here (SoCal, duh) but usually they're only turned on in the parking lot or something. To my understanding of it though, a particularly anal cop can still cite you for it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts