Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i've alwasy noticed a spool of wires hanging around on top of my ecu.. but when i was looking at my brothers G there werent any wires. so when i started pulling the wires out i found it to be a Serial and coax cable. they were going towards the direction of the drivers side fromt he passanger.... so i started pulling panels out if the drivers side of the car to find out where these wires were going.. there was a couple wires spliced into on of the main wiring harnesses.... and also 2 wires going up along the left side of the car.. when pulling these wires i noticed they were cut.. just wondering if anyone knows what these wires were for... is it possibly somekind of E-manage. or nissan consult type of thing...

here are the pics...

one of the wires leading up the side seemed to be the coax cable.. any input would be helpfull...

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I'm sure someone posted pics of the same connectors, I just can't find the thread right now. Iirc it was said they were wires for an old car-phone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's from a TDMA carphone that was in many many G20s back in the day... mine has those cables as well, they extend into the trunk where the TDMA amp used to be. You can use the cables for your own shit..

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
could i converet them to do anything cool... lol so i can remove them if i like correct...

·
Registered
329 Posts
yea you could remove them..

Well you can use them to connect to your pre-amp out on your aftermarket deck, and then put an amp and subs at the back, or extra speakers.

I'm sure there are plenty of other uses for it. Think of what else you can have in the trunk. =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts