Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.unxplodedbomb.com isnt working right now it says forbiddem when i try to go there and i wanted the info on the re wiring of the foglights but does anyone know why and possibly anyone have the directioins to re wire your foglights??? THANKS

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Interesting. Very interesting. I thought that site was supposed to be an up and coming top notch G20 common and uncommon procedures/upgrades site created by one of the list members on this forum. Hmm?

I apologize, I do not recall the members name or logon.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
LOL, it was Brian (b-boogie). He seems to be MIA right now. :-\

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Ah yes! Now I recall. Where the hell is he? Now that I think about it, he hasn't been online for quite some time has he?

·
Registered
470 Posts
i think you can get rewiring directions at www.g20style.com

his diys are pretty good

Yeh i tried going to unxplodedbomb.com today too but didn't work...oh well I'll just wait. hehehe but try the site above

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Slickkedar said:
I think thats Missing In Action, unless you were being sarcastic....
Yup, missing in action.

·
Registered
863 Posts
G-loads said:
Soon I will be in MIA as well. It's getting way to repetitive in this forum.
Do you think that was what happens to him?

I know of people who have got tired of people asking and talking about the same thing over and over.

I hope that's not the case of Brian as he always has been a good source of information and help for others.

But I agree with others, It is time for the b-b00gie to reappear!!!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I have been MIA in MIA for a while but only because of work .... I got factory spoiler and leather seats. I got the S3 cams too since I was last posting car is running sweet

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
poppy_morenito said:
I have been MIA in MIA for a while but only because of work .... I got factory spoiler and leather seats. I got the S3 cams too since I was last posting car is running sweet
Shawn man we have to meet up again I got a lot of shit done and so did you, we should really organize a bigass miami meet or something... beside the one in Orlando because I dont think ill be able to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts