Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, does anyone know any good tips on removing those annoying parking passes on windshields cuz mine is stuck on pretty good. I guess I'll try the blowdryer method.

My M3 mirrors will be custom installed/painted in less than 2 wks.

Motegi Gunmetal Wheels/Painted calipers and CAI coming in late summer.

Painting Valve Cover and Clear repeaters/side markers done real soon.

And oh yea, that headlight harness that everyone said was gonna cost 300+ U.S. cost me $11 CAN from the factory and the labour is gonna be $20ish from a friend(installing tomorrow morning)

GOTTA LOVE WORKING EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR CAR ON A STUDENT'S PART TIME WAGE!
Later Everyone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
you better have a pic

you better have a pic of that slappin d...k g20 when u get the mirrors!!! I bet it will look sweet

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the harness done today and my lights work again. It was because I blew out the old one riding with too much wattage on my bulbs. I think the price I paid was awesome...Maybe it's G20.net luck, as apposed to the AF curse which hit me a couple of times in various ways. I will take pics when I'm done each mod.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re-read the post. >>>Everyone here told me that I would need a new full engine harness that would be costing me $300 BUT the good news is I only needed to buy the headlight harness ($11).

·
Registered
616 Posts
I've heard ice works well, but if you want to go the chemical route then use rubbing alcohol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts