Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining non-stop here in Houston, got bored one night and took photos.
Better pics are to come, and the car is dirty to the point, rain doesn't even
stick onto it. I'm almost done with her, G20.net are the first ones
that I'd like to thank. You guys have helpped me out in ways that makes you
feel warm and fuzzy inside. :nervous: But ya, love it or hate it, she's my ride.

Before shot

New shoes :smile:

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Get the red/amber sidemarkers and you'll be good...how much of a drop you rockin?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels look way better in person, rare Volks Formula Mesh.

Can't find those nowadays. Side markers, I'm waiting to get the Nismo
smoked ones, they are on back order :(

20 percent tint all the way around.

Much better pics to come, promise, this crappy weather and my old canon suxorz.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Those wheels are sexy. What's the siz/offset on the wheels? Can you post daytime side shots to see how they stick out. I'm getting new wheels for my p11 but I wanna get options if I can get away with 17x8's.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NismoG20T said:
looks good...is it 8000k or 10000k hids?
They are 10k, I really wanted 8500 for that Lexus crystal purple color, but the guy
I went to only had 6000 or 10000. He told he 6000 looked torquise :throwup:
Light output could be better with these, I', thinking about going with some sifferent bulbs soon. This is the same kit that can go under water :teeth:

Crazy4myP10 said:
Those wheels are sexy. What's the size/offset on the wheels? Can you post daytime side shots to see how they stick out. I'm getting new wheels for my p11 but I wanna get options if I can get away with 17x8's.

These wheels are staggered 17x8 with 215/45/17 in the front and 17x9 235/45/17 in the rear. Offset of +45. Drop is with JIC coilovers, not really sure how low I dropped it, but it was pretty much slammed. I only had 2 rubbing issues and both times were because I was on the freeway and there was a drip and a bump after with all 4 stock wheels in the trunk. I usually don't recommend going with the staggered setup like mine because you will get understeer out of it. These are strickly show wheels for myself. For the track I have a set of 16x7.5s will in my opinion is the best setup for a compact size FWD car. Daytime pics will be coming, car is at Infiniti now getting worked on.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't do it, I bought a set of OEMs and had Madmike1029 do it for me.

All together it was about 90, so not bad.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
JeeDub said:
Carbing tri-bar , whats the deal?
where can u buy?
how much?
thanx

ROFL...it all leads to one person...if u search u will find answers...i am not going to say any names...lol :shhh: and the bar looks awesome...there are only 4(tri-bars) in the US

1 - 20 of 27 Posts