1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
looks great!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
looks clean, but would look cleaner if you painted the hood the same color.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was thinking about painting the hood, but i dono if ill get around to it; workin on turbo. Hood pins are on my list :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Man Cryss..this is so nice. Like your old one, looks truly classy.
Just one short questions. What color-code is that? if it's KL0, I need to do something to mine, cause it's not that freakin shiny!

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KL0, i just washed it :)

Thanks everyone for the comments I only have a few more things to do until my cosmetics are done. I just want to turbo it now, I've already waited too long.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
KristByrne said:
I would paint the side of the hood to match the stock paint and leave the center carbon fiber.
ericdd has that, im not sure if his g20 is KL0 silver crystal, or KR4 titanium silver.. but anyway he runs G20Style.com. it looks hot, he just finished his custom rear too.. super hot

back to your car cyrss, super HOT!!! id say leave it CF.. i love the look of 2tone cars. i cant really see in the pic (this monitor sucks its all too dark) but what did you do with the grill? just pain it black? or is it cf colored? im kinda curious.. looks amazing! :smile:

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just painted my impul grill black for now. i might wrap it in carbon fiber later. i need to get new mesh tho...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts