Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i bought struts from a seller on ebay. its a few weeks and and i didnt recive them so i i contact the ebay seller and they provide me a tracking # . i check the tracking # and the package says it was deliverd on 0ct. 31 . here it is the 8th of november and i dont have anything. i dont think i could miss 4 struts . anyone ever have this problem?

·
Registered
415 Posts
sounds like they sent it to the wrong address or perhaps gave you the wrong tracking number. Contact the seller and UPS and see if they have the address it was delieverd to and work your way back

pehaps the driver read the numbers backwards or something

good luck

joe

·
Registered
636 Posts
well i work at a ups store... i do this all the time so im use to it... haha... well follow these steps

1.) contact seller and see if he got the rite address
2.) if yes, call ups and call for a tracer (state u never recieve the package)
3.) if not, call ups and do the same as step two.
4.) once tracer is form, ups will have 3-7 days to find the package, if they cant a claim will be filed.
5.) sender will have to go to the shipping center he ship it out from and request to file a claim.
6.) sender will have to provide documentation on the sell of the struts ( the cost of the struts + shipping cost)

hey if u still ahve any problems u can pm and i can help u out on this... im glady to help out a friendly g20 member...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i called ups and they tolled me the seller of the item who shipped it has to go to ups and make the claim and go through the proceder and then return the money to me. problem is thi sguy doesnt give a dam he isnt going to do all that he got paid already. the problem is even if i do a paypal disbute he will win no problem he just simply can supply the tracking # and he will win for sure. what dum ass ups guy would leave valuable packages on halloween on the door step.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts