Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of you remember a month or so ago there was a post about a group deal going on with the UR Pulley's.

Myself and Seneb (and some others?) went ahead with this group deal and ordered our UR Pulley's. We were told they should arrive within a week after they were ordered.

A month has passed and myself and Seneb have not seen the Pulley's. Not only that, but the company that we ordered the products from, All Revved now has a generic message on their answering machine, their website is down and UR mentioned how All Revved is not a direct dealer of theirs.

So this leads up to believe that we were scammed... my question is, were there any other G20 owners here that were in on the group buy and if so, have you received your Pulleys?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think this was the same company that was running the B&M shifter group buy... and I believe the people that ordered are in the same situation... that's pretty fucked up... ripping people off.. and G20 owners at that! They should be castrated before the high courts!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'm going to wager that the G20 guys are not the only ones that got ripped off. :( This kind of thing really stinks when it happens. Group deals are a good way to get a deal on something.

Brian we should keep a list of 'approved' group deal vendors. Or a black list or something.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I was in the B&M Group deal.

I called my CC company yesterday to file a complaint. They said my money will be credited to me within 10 days.

Just call your CC company and tell them you purchased something from a dot com company, their website is no longer active and they have not answered their phone for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will give my CC company a call today.

Just for records, what is All Revved Up's phone # and website address. Thx.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
They are known as All rev'd up and "cheap speed parts"

Their domain is "cheapspeedparts.com". Phone number is 727-392-1811, I spoke with "Chad" when ordering.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well, I just called my CC company. Same 7-10 day wait as Brian. Oh well, you live you learn...

I sure would like to catch one of those little bastards though...:dead:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
K, I have to wait till May 6th to dispute this, because of the 60 day purchase agreement they have. I'm pretty sure it won't arrive, so there should be no problem getting my money back. I just hope these bastards get caught.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I wasnt in the deal but did bring it to the your attention...dudes I apologize about that...f***ing sucks when this shit happens.

·
Registered
222 Posts
(727)!!!! thats tampa/st pete area code man if i was back home......

·
Registered
424 Posts
One word to say: Disgraceful!

People who do this kind of scam should be lined up and shot dead like those would be in Thailand for smuggling.

I am so glad that the money has never been charged to my AmEx. When I called the guy, he was a bit of suspicious. I double checked the address he wrote down that I gave and it was something completely nonsense!

My question to "seneb" is that who from did you hear or know about this guy/company who would offer such deal?

See if I am into a group buy again! Ha!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
My question to "seneb" is that who from did you hear or know about this guy/company who would offer such deal?
How much was the 'deal' or rather scam for?

I got a 2 pulley UR set for $139US. That was a smokin' deal shortly after I got my car.

BTW, Jim most deals don't go down like this. I've bought just about all my parts on g/d's and have had no problems.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i just sent an email to the se-r list warning them of this. i feel totally bad about the shifter deal since i was the one who started it. the pulley deal started on the b15sentra.net group buy forum. i contacted ur and b&m, and this company is not a direct dealer for either, but nopi had them on file. i have found two addresses for them, one in largo, and the other in seminole. hope there aren't any hard feelings!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
once a thief always a thief!
now it is one, tomorrow will be two, the day after tomorrow will be 3, and so on......

nah, just to be secure, I'll stay away from this GB, unless it is from a trusted company, ie JWT and so on......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts