Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always hated the EuDM pull rear handles, specially when your inner colour trim is blue or beige, they look specially cheapo plastic. EuDM pull handles have smooth surface in each model year from 90 to 96.

I noticed some JDM specs have rough pull rear handles and ordered a pair, but sadly they have only.sent the left one since the right is out of stock.

Want to ask how usdm handles are, if rough or smooth, because yours were produced in japan. I'm in the need of a rough right one as you can imagine.

There is a pic of the left rough one I got from japan.

Thanks

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
I don't remember. I think it has some texture to it, it has a matte finish but I'm don't remember it being super rough either.

I have the door pulls I took out of the Tm, and several pairs from a G20t in my parts stash; I'll look if I remember when I get home.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the answers.

I've been thinking in some mods for mine. Changed the blue oem colour for a charcoal one like the leather on my seats and have cutted some alcantara, tailor made to go in the inside of the handles.

Since I bought the jdm/usdm textured handle... I find it... let's say better quality than the eudm wich looks cheapo cheapo.

Sadly the right one is sold out stock and they canceled the order so I'd like to jump over one to decide which ones look better after the charcoal + alcantara conversion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts