Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Used iPod Mini 4gb

950 views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  junknstuff 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! to sr20forum member! they seem to like my goodies more then gnet peeps :(

and as promised, $10 goes to TFT!!

seems my brother no longer uses Apple products (score for another Sansa conversion :evil: ) so he will be selling this 4gb iPod Mini Green model# M9806LL

only includes the unit itself, the usb charger/transfer cable, and the belt clip.

price is $110 SHIPPED!. i can probably toss it in a flat rate box, but i'll check to see how much it'll be in my own box first. it might be cheaper.

screen has 1 or 2 extremely lights scuffs you cant see at all unless youre staring at it from and angle w/ light. the rest of the unit shows small signs of wear. there is one tiny "knick" on the case right next to the headphone area. any and all flaws do not affect the quality of this unit. perfect working condition.

after i wipe it up, exterior 8/10; mechanically 10/10 (or as close as an iPod can get :smile: )

please include paypal fees. paypal addy located in sig.

feedback available via sr20forum (same handle) and i think i have a small thread someone started here....speak up guys! :p

the tiny "chip" or whatever is at the 10 o'clock position if you put the headphone jack as the pivoting point. hard to see i know but its also hard to see in person ;)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.