Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey If you live around DC, Tysons, Arlington kind of area in VA please post where. We need to meet somewhere and I am just seeing who is interested in this. :D

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Arlington, about 20 minutes from tysons. Im definitely down if theres enough people.

·
Registered
306 Posts
VA Gee's

I'm up for a meet but I'm only in the DC area on the first weekend of the month with my Air Force Reserve unit. July will be the second weekend due to the holiday. So I'm good for July 13th, August 3rd, etc.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
anyone else? dc? maryland? i guess theres not enough people here..... yet

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in southern maryland, about 40 mins south of DC

I'm not showing off my car till it goes in the shop for a while, my brother was driving it and someone hit him on the front right fender, totally busted out the turnsignal, blew out the tire, metal is just crunched bad... Yeah I'm not showing it off for a while ;)

All P10s so far
P10-4-life :rambo:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in southern Maryland not far from D.C. Let me know when you want to get together...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
yeah to tell the truth id like a little more time to mod up the car. hopefully i can land a job somewhere to pay for all that...

·
Registered
19 Posts
balto

i'm up in baltimore .. bout an hr from dc...usted to be bout 45 minutes but i'm up for a meet in august.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice page 240ztt

I knew you had to be an old timer, like me, with a '71 Z. I come from a long line of Nissan family members but my 95 G20t is my first. Dad: '69 2000; Brother 1: '71 Z, '69 2000, '72 510, 79 810, 81 Truck, 88 Truck; Brother 2: still has a '71 Z, '76 810 wagon, 84 Maxima.
Sorry but the Old Skyline is has homely as it is, I'm sure, fast. But, I beat that is half the fun. My brother had a similar setup in his 810.
As for the meet, I can't do it in August now but Sept is good (weekend following Labor day).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in Spotsylvania (around Fredericksburg) I'm not home very often I go to school/live in Newport News, But I'm up for a meeting. Every Friday and Saturday NIght people meet at this organized parking lot event. If You all would like to come down I can give directions. But I would really like to meet everyone around here who drives a P10.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My car looks like its going to get fixed soon, so hopefully it'll be ready for a meet ;)

However if the insurance co. fails me, looks like I'll be dumping the G and getting that nice black Contour SVT I've been lookin at :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
92G said:
Is anyone still interested in doing a meet?

I'am =)

Someone set a date and a place some where in the middle of where we all live.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
im down

1 - 17 of 17 Posts