Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to find a site of the wind deflectors for my windows. Does anyone know if infiniti has some that are for the g20? I also hear you can just get the ones for the same year sentra and they will fit your g. can anyone back this?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some people may think they look stupid, others like them, personally i think they are quite practical.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Weathertech..

JC Whitney carries the Weathertech vent visors but for the front only.

I like them also. They let you leave your windows open an inch for ventilation yet won't let in the rain. It's just what you need here in the south east, especiallyy in the spring.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I like them too. Im not sure if you have a P10 or a P11. I have no clue about finding them for a P11 but I found them for a P10. I have to order mine from England Nissan for a Primera. I will be getting mine when I order my tail lights. The only sh!ty thing is that they only come for the front windows so I might not even bother

·
Registered
62 Posts
i like them too. i don't think that they look all that nice, or that bad, but they are practical. A few of you here on G20.net have to be smokers an yall know how annoying it is to be smoking a butt an the rain keeps coming in an hitting you an the leather. rain gaurds are perfect for leaving the windows open an inch or so for ventilation without that dam water coming inside.

they do make raingaurds for altimas an i think sentras, but does anyone know if they would fit a G?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
SPNumber3 said:
the ones for the sentra do fit the g, you need the same year

SPN... which Sentra's fit the P10? The b13, b14 or b15?

thnx Stu

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i honestly dont have a clue, i went to a nissan dealer and told him i needed the wind deflectors from a '96 sentra and he said ok, got them and put them on, i will check and see and post back later.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
wind deflectors

You can buy these in the uk for the P11 front and back for around £50 about $80.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
SPNumber3 said:
i honestly dont have a clue, i went to a nissan dealer and told him i needed the wind deflectors from a '96 sentra and he said ok, got them and put them on, i will check and see and post back later.

thanx bro, that would help me out big time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts