Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very expensive glass headlights FTL...

just happened today. pretty pissed and depressed right now. i havnt even had these on for a month...don't know how it happened...

anybody willing to sell me just a passenger side jdm dual beam headight...?? :*(

it's the g20 curse...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i would silicone the crack and go on for a while with it like that.. sorry to hear this man..

good thing i got my peice of the curse this weekend

my wife was going to the supermarket and decided to take the g and backed up and scratched the passenger side door on the handlebar of one of my motorcycles , then she decided to go in the other direction without waiting for me to move the bike and rescratched it and knocked the bike down then to top it off rubbed and slightly scrapped the right front corner bumper on the curb

just dont worry man theres more to life then this but yeah i was crying tooo she pretty much made it clear that i need a paint job now.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
damn bro that sucks!! are those the HID duals? they kinda look like em in the pic. do they have snow where you live? i know when they sand the roads here, they put down all kinds of rocks and stuff. i got 3 door dings once when the plow went by my house and flung HUGE rocks at my car. maybe you will get lucky and just find a lense somehow. good luck

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Oh shit Cryss, thats terrible. Mine are sitting on the shelf just itching to go on but seeing that makes me cringe. Do they make the Nissan covers like the P10 ones? Sgtdgun, those were just the reg dualies opened then the shroud was painted, same as mine. The shroud pops off from the housing easily. :smile: D

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
davew7 said:
Oh shit Cryss, thats terrible. Mine are sitting on the shelf just itching to go on but seeing that makes me cringe. Do they make the Nissan covers like the P10 ones? Sgtdgun, those were just the reg dualies opened then the shroud was painted, same as mine. The shroud pops off from the housing easily. :smile: D
yeah i actually have the nissan p11 covers for the headlights, but they are made for the uk headlights and do not fit on the jdm ones at all...

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
someone from the I4NE meet had the black HID duals. cant remember who exactly tho

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the support guys. im workin on getting another one. nismo said he might be able to find another headlight for me. this just sucks tho. the glass is pretty thick. hmmm

1 - 20 of 88 Posts