Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone spotted any P10 or P11's in Video Games? I know of:

TOCA Touring Car Championship - PS1 - Primera (P11)
Gran Turismo 1 & 2 - PS1 - Primera (P10 and P11)

Nothing else I can think of. Has anyone seen a Primera or G20 in a movie somewhere?? :p

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Video Games or Movies with G20s/Primeras...

kbslacker said:

I saw a P10 on Cops once. :D

Haha, was it just in the background or did they actually pull it over or something? :)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
hmmm...

maybe I should keep a log of how many other G20s I see once I get out of Chicagoland?

It would be interesting to take a tally on my trip...

Anyone wanna make a guess? 10K miles from Chicago to Alasaka to Seattle and back.... making sort of a triangle trip...

:lol:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think there's an episode of Initial D with a P10 in it.. its not racing tho its just in a couple frames.. there should be a pic on AF somewhere..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Found one!

There's a burgandy P10 in the background in one of the scenes in the movie "Rounders". I was so supprised when I saw it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
There's a P10 in a movie called "Thunderbolt" by Jackie Chan. It's about Jackie and a bunch of thugs and a whole lot of ATCC touring cars. It's cool! I was also surprised when I saw the 1.5 seconds of the rear end of the Primera.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Last I checked, SCC wasnt a video game/movie:p

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
You know those black cars in GTA3 sorta resemble a Primera/G20. I forget the name, but they are the Mafia cars...

·
Registered
27 Posts
HAHA.. ya, those cars are tiiiite. MAFIA SENTINELS are what they're called. It's funny, we're playing GTA3 at this exact posting moment.

Len

·
Registered
616 Posts
Saw a sweet white P11 in the background on Elimidate. Coulda been someone on this board's. I don't know, but I got soo exited.

·
Registered
142 Posts
JustinP10 said:
You know those black cars in GTA3 sorta resemble a Primera/G20. I forget the name, but they are the Mafia cars...
p10len said:
HAHA.. ya, those cars are tiiiite. MAFIA SENTINELS are what they're called. It's funny, we're playing GTA3 at this exact posting moment.
yeah the Sentinels rule, I especially like the slatted shade on the rear window.. makes me wanna do up my car like that. Altho I'd have to say my favorite car in that game is the Cheetah.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
P10 Spotted in xXx ?

Hey guys, I just saw xXx for the second time... and I noticed something... towards the end when the GTO has to cross a bridge it comes to a stop while cutting off another car. I think the car was a black P10.... can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: P10 Spotted in xXx ?

DaPCWiz said:
Hey guys, I just saw xXx for the second time... and I noticed something... towards the end when the GTO has to cross a bridge it comes to a stop while cutting off another car. I think the car was a black P10.... can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, I think I noticed that too. I'm pretty sure you're right.

In GT3 A-Spec, ending B shows a clips of the BTCC from 99 and the Aiello and Leslie P11's are in that. Then I know there's another game for the PC that has a P10 and a P11, but I can't remember the title for the life of me.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
beverly hills ninja has a blue p10 in it for a few seconds. its just driving on the road but i noticed it right away. chris farley is my hero

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
yeah i used to race in the primera with Gran tourismo when i was like 13 LOL i didnt even know what it was...now i do!

Chris: I had the same idea as you, i went to NYC this weekend and counted how many G's i saw...not many!!
the whole way up, only 3 P10's one of which was a touring...1 P11...we need more representation!!!lol cya

1 - 20 of 162 Posts