1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
ngk coppers is all I would use. No plug is going to make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True but when you think about it everything they say makes 99.99% sense.

And imagine if you were to indexed these plugs. Maybe more than a 1-3hp gain

·
Registered
966 Posts
NGK iridiums have always done me well

·
Registered
957 Posts
well, maybe you should try them out so our community has even more info on sparkplugs =] cuz all i've read on em` are about NGK's.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
prepare to get a new coil or upgrade to a MSD coil.....just my experience with "more powerful spark"

Here’s how it works: Electrical energy from the engine’s power coil

need i go farther.....LOL for some reason it kills older coils.....i would say before their time.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I plan to purchase over the summer and do some dyno runs with them

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
ive read a couple of reviews on them already. They dont seem to work on ALOT of cars and seems to actually be worst than old plugs. Some cars that used them ahve failed after a month of use. There seems to be a lot of horror stories with these. I say try at your own risk, but they seem to be an expensive risk.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
If the car is made in Japan...then it's nothing but NGK or Denso for me. Copper, Platinum, Iridium - take your pick.

I use NGK copper...cheap enough to change them every 25-30K and just keep truckin'

·
Registered
541 Posts
stock NGKs FTW!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive read a couple of reviews on them already. They dont seem to work on ALOT of cars and seems to actually be worst than old plugs. Some cars that used them ahve failed after a month of use. There seems to be a lot of horror stories with these. I say try at your own risk, but they seem to be an expensive risk.
As said earlier i think cars fail after a month due to the coil not being able to take the charge or something. And if these must be used succesfully a MSD coil may be needed. And it is an expensive risk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts