Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this Viper SmartStart module installed along with the Viper 5701 alarm. The only problem I have is that I cannot activate it!! The DEI activation portal for this thing can apparently only be accessed by authorized installers... which is only BestBuy at this time.

Anyone have any suggestions for getting this thing activated?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI I got a username and pass to the activation site. If anyone is installing this and needs activation PM me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a black g20 5 speed mint no rust couple of dents but runs gewd email me for picks i got pics for day or call me at 516 503 8045 my name is carlos its stock askin 2100 but ill let it go for 1700 g20 1993 stick shift runs gewd needs 2 things nd dat it rotors nd brake nd da anti brakin system to run perfect fast car unbeatable by any stock civic sr20 de motor on it non lsd tranny virgen car has audio system hit me up thnksz

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how's the smart start working fro you? I heard it sucks during early morning hours. Also can you set the temp and what not using the module? or is it just start and whatever temp it is already set to?
I use the Viper 5701, and you can set a temp where the car will start for you automatically every few hours or so.

I used to be able to activate the module, but the site/password no longer works. DEI does this in an attempt to get you to have an Authorized Dealer install the products for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts