Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
When did u send payment? I dealt with him b4 and others too, no issues, and great guy. Ill see whats good in the long run.

·
Registered
582 Posts
For the record, this kid is out of his mind.

If you mailed it, I haven't received it.

If you paypal'd it, you did not paypal it to me buddy check the adress that you sent it to.

Chris

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
dsmavenger said:
For the record, this kid is out of his mind.

If you mailed it, I haven't received it.

If you paypal'd it, you did not paypal it to me buddy check the adress that you sent it to.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
LOL Erik....

Thanks for the support man, I'm waiting a couple days to see if the payment hits my mailbox but he said he was gonna paypal me, and I show NOTHING.

my paypal is:

[email protected]

If you actually sent the payment at all, you sent it to someone else dude.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
rmyc said:
you can just cancel it and resend it..

Seriously.....

If you read what he wrote he's like "or if you didn't get it just tell me so I can look somewhere else" as though he KNEW I wasn't gonna get it.

I can send you a sceenshot of my Paypal account showing a balance of $0.78 So, I DIDN'T GET IT. LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. DELETE THIS THREAD.

Instead of trying to make me look bad because you don't know how to spell or you didn't send the payment at all. :zoinks:

p.s. I am B13Sentra2DR @ sr20forum.com and I have all positive feedback one of which is from Andreas Miko.

Chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
/Users/enriqueesquivel/Desktop/Picture 1.png Hey I'm send the payment and I cancel it like tre days after I send it because no news from you I'm gonna take some screen shot too from my paypal ok .because of what I was reading here.check this out.

But no woorries . No big deal I problally buy one somewhere else if u don't have your anymore . I'm gonna send you the paypal screen shot to your mail ok.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
mechon said:
/Users/enriqueesquivel/Desktop/Picture 1.png Hey I'm send the payment and I cancel it like tre days after I send it because no news from you I'm gonna take some screen shot too from my paypal ok .because of what I was reading here.check this out.

But no woorries . No big deal I problally buy one somewhere else if u don't have your anymore . I'm gonna send you the paypal screen shot to your mail ok.

you must first upload your picture online before you can tag it as an IMG like that. use photobucket.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
mechon said:

hasan?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here some pictureshttp://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/mechon944/?action=view&current=Picture4-1.png

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
mechon said:
Here some pictureshttp://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/mechon944/?action=view&current=Picture4-1.png
spelled wrong, it says "DSMAverger", not "DSMAvenger"

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
ZaRPGfreak said:
LOL! That's what I thought when I read his post. People, when you post anything, CHECK YOUR SPELLING! IF you have to cut & paste it into a word document, then do that! Poor/lazy spelling makes you look like an idiot. Better still, add the Google toolbar to your Internet explorer, and it has a button that will do a spellcheck for you in any open text field that's up on your screen. I use it all the time!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I am sorry we ended up selling the tranny to someone local because I had assumed you either did not want it or you never sent the payment in the first place.

I will let you know if we get another one but until then good luck and DOUBLE CHECK the adress before sending a payment!! Either delete this post or leave it here as proof that I am not on here to jack people around.

Chris

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
dsmavenger said:
I am sorry we ended up selling the tranny to someone local because I had assumed you either did not want it or you never sent the payment in the first place.

I will let you know if we get another one but until then good luck and DOUBLE CHECK the adress before sending a payment!! Either delete this post or leave it here as proof that I am not on here to jack people around.

Chris
+1...Chris is a great guy to deal with and this type of feedback is unnecessary even though its resolved.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What do You want me to do Chris Erase or Leave it ? I think this was more positive than negative to You but it's up to You.

Thanks and sorry again.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Click edit on the first thread, add the thumbs up icon and just edit it all to what u'd like to say.

The reason he said to change it is because some member don't read the entire thread and take the first post as the truth or as if its written in stone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts