Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just changed mine a few months ago, Replacing it with the BOSCH oe replacement. I wanna tell you, It was an absolute bitch to remove. Unless youv'e done this before you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Here are the part numbers for both the oe fuel pump and the locking ring that I had replaced. Locking Ring/Plate Lock part# 17343-79900 BOSCH fuel pump/part#61075K.There is also a seal that is recommended you replace, I don't have the part#. Try www.thepartsbin.com for the fuel pump and any NISSAN dealer for the lock ring.:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just need to know which fuel pump I will need because I am putting a turbo on my car and I need a larger fuel pump.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I got my walbro fuel pump thru apex motorsports in tempe, az. The number is 480 967 6515 if you want them to order one for you. Talk to ryan.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The SE-R pump is different from the G20 pump from what I understand. You could probably still use the Walbro though. I have an A32 (or is it an A33?) pump to install in mine at some point.

You won't need to upgrade the pump until you're putting about 225 to the wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts