Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone have 3-4 spare wheels left? I need some for snow tires thanks :)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
WAIT WAIT WAIT! TIZAO's in the house.................so come buy from me! I will give you cheapest price! JUSt let me know how much you want to pay! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
hey guys..

Hey, no fair! .....but for all I know, the guy found a deal elsewhere already because I have yet to hear back from him on his zip code..

BTW Guys.. this person is in NewYork somewhere and I am shipping from Chicago so this means shipping from Washington or California would be so much more expensive! The last time I shipped a set of wheels to Portland, OR, it cost me $30 PER WHEEL... shipping is pretty pricy going out west from the midwest.. BUT not as bad shipping from Chicago to NewYork... my guess is that shipping will be under $10 per wheel/box from my location... NO WAY will that be the case from the west coast!!!!!!!!

...and Tizao, I think you still left a pretty bad taste in everyone's mouth on your selling markup scams!!!! not cool on your part!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: hey guys..

Chris said:
...and Tizao, I think you still left a pretty bad taste in everyone's mouth on your selling markup scams!!!! not cool on your part!
YEa yea I know......and you mean my ONE.....and it wasnt even a scam......I just learned to be up front with people thats all!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts