Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a nismo grille for sale?? hit me up ASAP mine just snapped in half :(

·
♥
3,947 Posts
youll be lucky to have one pop up. how did it snap?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
^^^ooohhhhh... much better in my opinion!

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
arousseau89 said:
anyone have a nismo grille for sale?? hit me up ASAP mine just snapped in half :(

i am sorry i don't think u snapped a nismo grill but your own grill (stock) and you are modding it to a CUSTOM grill..i am sorry but a Custom grill and Nismo grill is different..i am sorry if i sound like an @$$...i just wanted to let u know..

·
♥
3,947 Posts
^^^ @$$ :lol:

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i worded it wrong...i snapped my stock grill when i was modding it....i now want to buy a nismo grill...oops..

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
gti-r93 said:
give me an email so you can see (my) nismo grill i'll sell you
Being that you have a P10 is that what yours is for?
I wouldnt mind seeing it as well, you could just pm me a pic right here. TIA, D

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
gti-r93 said:
i have a grill for a p11, and sending emails to whom wants it, and selling to whom wants to pay more.
not trying to be an asshole, but i'm gonna try to swoop it. it'll match my CF hood so nicely. but i do have a stock Infiniti grill, and a gunmetal JDM Nissan P11 grill (click on the "eye surgery" link in my sig), for arousseau89, assuming i get the Nismo grill. so how much is it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey thanks that helps out alot, i couldn't even zoom in on my computer for some reason. my wife has this thing use kodak to view pics for some reason.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
gti-r93 said:
just to make a point the nizmo grille is $275 and its a plain black plastic, so with that in mind make an offer
so you wrapped it in CF yourself?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts