Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i also am looking for a manual transmission g20. but im not as picky about the mileage. just not TOO many

·
Registered
774 Posts
Its actually 10 manuals to every 1000 Auto's, at least in the case of P10's, from what I hear in the US market from 91 to 96 only 9% of production G20's were manual so about 1 out of 10 are manual.

·
Registered
102 Posts
LOL i think if u are planning to change to manual then why don't u buy manual first time lo..
and u know it's so fucking expensive to purchase a g20t transmittion lo.
if u want to drive manual then go buy other car because it's no worst to get used manual anywayz good luck

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
yeah, like i always think, buy manual in first place. You pay about 1.5k more for auto, why pay 1k more on top of that to go manual. I understand people who got the car for the color or some options, but yeh...

·
Registered
520 Posts
304border said:
LOL i think if u are planning to change to manual then why don't u buy manual first time lo..
It's called...I want a G20 but no manuals to even look at. Yeah I want a manual too. Was there a manual when I bought mine or even a manual right now to purchase...NO. Yeah, I'm sure if everyone could even get their hands on a manual, they would.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
most trannys from a FWD SR20DE engine will fit. You may run into axle size problems and have to swap out bearings...ask around on the sr20defourms, there is a ton of info there, you may need to search for it tho....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I also got screwed over with a auto even though I wanted stick. Parents didnt want me to have a stick because they knew it was going to make me faster. I pretty much gave up on upgrading my SR20 because its pointless with an auto trannie and no hope for a stick swap.

·
Registered
520 Posts
2002G20Racer said:
I pretty much gave up on upgrading my SR20 because its pointless with an auto trannie and no hope for a stick swap.
True dat. I feel the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts