Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i am from toronto and yesterday i was driving down yonge street south and i passed by another g20 going north it seemed like a silver one was just wondering if you are ever cruising around these boards and all just wondering...i drive a black g20 just incase u glanced over at all. :p

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
post this in the missed connections section in Craigslist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just playing :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
what's up dude?!? that definitely wasn't me you passed, although if you ever pass a boosted white P10, that would be me!

There are a few silver P11's on this forum from the GTA so it could have been one of them... you should definitely hit up the next SOG meet (Southern Ontario G20's), or any SR20 meet going on in the area. The Toronto G20 guys are a cool bunch, we always have a good time when we get together.

So ya, keep your eye on the meet threads... you should see an SOG's meet pop up by spring time.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
What colour was your ride??? And at approximately what cross road did you see this 'silver' Chances are it was me!!! Take a look at the pic in my signature below. I may or may not have switched to my winter wheels by then.

You don't' happen to work in the Yonge/Sheppard area? And park in an underground parking just north of there do you? Another member on this forum says he's seen a black P11 parked in the same underground parking he parks in! I live in the Yonge/Sheppard area! lol

BTW, we're doing a meet this Sunday Jan 21st @ 3pm! I'll be posting all the details later today!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i got into a fender bender (as a passenger) on Yonge street when i was in T.O.
and for all the Americans, it's pronounced "Young"...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha oh crap sorry for being away and unfortunately i dont live near yonge and sheppard area however i sometimes go up to north york centre for some bubble tea rofl. Dammit there is a meet tomorrow? grrrrrr i cant make it i have to see my lawyer on a sunday for a friend to work some crap out. I'm at yonge and eglinton area, By the way my G got rearended by a stupid ford focus on tuesday i was so pissed omg. I can see his stupid license plate indented into my rear bumper along with the screws dammit!!! I hate to say it but toronto area drivers are some of the worst i have ever seen anywhere. First of all u got the idiot taxi drivers who think they own the roads, second of all u get the rich bastards who drive those suv's and dont give a damn about what's going on around them and always driving idiotic because they always on their stupid cell phones and last but not least u got the frigging idiots who don't know how to drive properly when the snow comes. The car went for an estimate friday it wasn't too bad but dammit this could have been avoided if the retard (who hit me as i was sitting at a redlight) would even think that when it snows it would make the roads slippery? He shoulda alotted more braking distance for that sorta thing? im sorry i am just pissed off because of stupid toronto drivers. It's just common sense tho gosh. Ok im done bitching sorry hehe.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Here's a link to my post in your other thread. Don't change the car colour. Not worth it. Too much$$ to do it right. Besides, I think it dill only Decrease the resale value in the long run too. People will question why you switched colours.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?p=665506#post665506

1 - 11 of 11 Posts