Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edmunds does not show a 1994 G20 Touring model but KBB does show the Touring option for that year. Was there or not?
What improvements were made between 94 and 95 Touring models?
Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
WTB_95G20t said:
Edmunds does not show a 1994 G20 Touring model but KBB does show the Touring option for that year. Was there or not?
What improvements were made between 94 and 95 Touring models?
Thanks

Yes, 93.5 and up had the touring option. To my knowledge, there were no changes in the options either.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks for the info...
I've located a 94 G20T, 5 speed, SR, CD, 133K for $2800, sound like a good deal? What items need a good looking at on this kind of mileage car?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: thanks

WTB_95G20t said:
Thanks for the info...
I've located a 94 G20T, 5 speed, SR, CD, 133K for $2800, sound like a good deal? What items need a good looking at on this kind of mileage car?

Wow, find out why they are selling it so cheap. That is very low, even with the mileage. Make sure there is no rust, no fluid leaks, if you can, run a compression test. How is the paint, interior, glass, etc. How do the gears and clutch feel? ANy grinds, or hard to shift into some gears?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
must have sold - no response from owner

Must not have lasted long at $2800...I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Re: Re: Was there a '94' Touring model?

kbslacker said:

Yes, 93.5 and up had the touring option. To my knowledge, there were no changes in the options either.
I don't think 93.5 had a touring option. I thought it was 94 and up. ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts