Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that anyone might want them, but i have all larger sized pics if my car makes it to your wallpaper rotation, so just let me know and ill send em, =)

She likes berrys! =D

then i just had some small time fun in photo shop with colors.. just a expirment of sorts

let me know what ya think?!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as soon as cryss old springs get here, i just have to get new bushings and ill be ready..

my rear o2 sensor went.(cel is on) inspections isnt for looooooong away, so im thinking of just leaving it.. or if i pay to fix it suspension will be delayed a tad.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
jon's favorite pics are of the first two ones. He PM'd me and told me how much he loves the pwetty pwetty wainbows!!! j/p

Yeah dude, once you drop it, it'll be PRIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i say u paint those spec v rims a black/charcoal color, it'll match with your carbon and smoked look

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
riazabzal said:
i say u paint those spec v rims a black/charcoal color, it'll match with your carbon and smoked look

i love you... i honestly didnt think of that?! TRGpowedercoating is just upstate from me too! i could put my stockies on, and get the specs PC'd

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
What a Pile of Pooo!!!!!

JUST JOKES!!!
It looks great, I smoked the side lights on mine also, during the day you cant even see em really but at night they look the tits!!!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
yeah right...he really likes the rainbows.

dude mike what up with the mp3, Mr. Harry Houdini?!?!?! **my apologies...off topic***

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Bishous-G said:
my rear o2 sensor went.(cel is on) inspections isnt for looooooong away, so im thinking of just leaving it.. or if i pay to fix it suspension will be delayed a tad.
you wont fail emmisions with the rear O2 code being thrown. atleast i diddnt

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
This one reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the fire truck is hunting its prey..

"While other autos use gasoline for daily consumption, the G20 retains characteristic of an herbivor consuming berries for energy" :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts