Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, everytime I page thru a Super Street mag and come across the STILLEN advertisement, i always notice this one particular front end. It's for a 95-99 200SX. Here's a pic of it:

http://www.stillen.com/product_images/108025.jpg

Doesn't that look like it'll fit a G20 (P11) ? From the pix in the magazine it sure does. Call me crazy, but I dunno??

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
You're crazy!!!!!!

It would probably be close, but I'm betting that there is still some triming, cutting and filling involved.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, from that pic on the website the front end looks booty. but the pic in the magazines looks kinda tite :-\ Guess i gotta see that in person to actually tell the difference. aites then, peace

·
Registered
520 Posts
It is the same front bumper as the Stillen front for the G20, just for a 200 SX. You could see the stillen front bumper on a civic as well. It's the same design but just made to fit a variety of cars. They all have the gills.

N

·
0 Posts
no way

there is no way that is the stillen g20 bumper it looks nothing like it
and this one has no gills wut r u smokin

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
well one thing we can see is for sure it has that upcurve in the middle of the bottom of the bumper just like the g20 addon from stillen but the sides we can't see wether it has gills or not the rest of the bumper could be some aftermarket 200sx bumper with the stillen added on to the bottom half

the whole thing does not look to kosher!

he said what r u smoking? tell him man you smoking that ewww weed lol j/k did anyone else see the Martin RUNTELDAT that junk was funny..

casual

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I think this an ill bumper for the Sentra/200. It does not have the ugly fish gills and It looks alot better in sum other pics Ive seen..

Now according to the specs Ive gotten online. The overall width of a G20 and Sentra are almost identical. Which means that with a little work a bumper can be made to fit--even an aftermarket one (Iwould think)

I dont know Y U guyz havent looked more into this. Ya dont hav that many options for kits at all so Just imagine if our kits could fit yours.....

I know U guyz prob. dont want to hav to admit U have a Sentra kit on your G20 BUT it might be worth it.......;)

Check out the options U might have........
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/sho...&threadid=23219

·
Registered
520 Posts
Maybe it's a little different, but *keyword* LITTLE. I'd rather get the Stillen front for the G20 and fill the gills with water...I mean polyurethane.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: no way

nismoanticipating said:
wut r u smokin
Excuse me for being so rude and not replying. But just to let you know I smoke that good green. Your just mad cuz you smoke that boo boo brown. j/k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts