Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

who wants 'em? only 50 were made in limited sizes, loren has the stock. make your list here and reserve your size today!

if you want a M, L or XL shirt, paypal cash over to Loren (DMSentra) at [email protected]

UPDATE: if i can get at least 10 names with $10 deposits each, i will make XXL shirts. the earliest those shirts will ship is april 19th, but i will need the 10 names no later than april 7th. i may make a more than 10 depending on how quick the names come in, but if you want to guarantee yourself a shirt, i definitely need the deposit before the deadline. after that, this color combination/deign will no longer be printed. if we don't get enough names or can't get them made for some reason, the deposits will be refunded. you can paypal the deposits to [email protected] at any time, just include your gnet name and g20.net in the notes so i know who to check off the list. the final price for the shirts in XXL will be $22 shipped anywhere in the continental US, and final payment must be made prior to shipment. i will add your name to the list once your deposit is made.

UPDATE 2: fuck the minimum amount, if you laid a deposit on a XXL shirt, im making you one anyways. YOU HAVE UNTIL 9AM WEDNESDAY MORNING TO GIVE A DEPOSIT. after that i will not accept deposits for any more XXL shirts, and will produce the last of them. i will not be making anymore of this design after this run, so this is your only chance to get your hands on them. as for the other sizes, they are limited to what loren has left in stock, no more will be made beyond what he has. other designs will soon be available on theflipimage.com.

UPDATE 3: shirts will be under production next week. all orders for XXL shirts are closed. do not send any more deposits. if you ordered a shirt, your remaining money ($15 per shirt) is due by april 16th.

FINAL XXL SHIRTS ORDER LIST
1. gotboost44
2&3&4. stuntzG20
5. p11gdub

CURRENTLY PAID TO DMSENTRA(OTHER SIZES)
1. nut180sx
2. StangG20
3. Defaeced
4. hobbs
5. cesardrgn
6. thefultonhow
7. nismojunkie
8. savag
9. GDubT

if i spelled your screenname wrong, too bad.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Thats hilarious

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, my friend and i are opening up an automitive-themed clothing line. stuff should go up for sale on the site april 19th. we're gonna have everything from race cars to top gear. link:

www.theflipimage.com

the preliminary site is up, but it's being completely redesigned right now. keep an eye open

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
xl for me!

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
cool shirt idea. how much are they?

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
http://www.streetfire.net/video/johnny-tran-needs-sr20s-for-his-hondas_1997363.htm

Men, please put the size(M, L, XL) in your paypal. Trying to keep it all in order. Thanks.

These are all blue with white print. Tried to get as close to Nissan/Calsonic blue as we could. :)

I just now checked shipping prices. Small flat rate box is 4.90$ anywhere in the US territories. That's more than I thought, and was asking 15$/shirt. How about we do 15$ shipped each shipped? Fair enough? So I'm not going Flat Rate boxes, envelopes instead. Save maybe a buck.

Contact me for my paypal, that way we can confirm I have the size you want before you send money. If you're into it, hit me up and please include your screen name and your real name on the paypal notes section. Hard to keep track of things when I don't know who is buying and I'm sending to. Loren

Edited the bold print guys. Lower price, still several left.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Sorry, got busy and forgot to answer that. I made a huge mistake and didn't get XXL, just M, L and XL at the moment. These are great quality HANES T's, not a no-name brand. There are already about about 8 people asking for XXL so we'll get some made. Z's buddy is away at the moment so it'll be, I think he said(correct me here Zohaib!!) about 3 weeks till they are ready.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
are they all blue?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
^heh. paypal comin

1 - 20 of 208 Posts