Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay theres kinda wierd noise comming from the passenger side .. i think it might be my brakes or something... it goes.. SHeeeeeeeehseeee it makes as the wheels spin faster. also going reverse dosent make the noise. i'm thinking it's like a semi locked rear brake or something. finnaly my e-break is weak. it cannot skid when i jam up on the breaks

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: went out side the car and pushed it by hand and listend and found out it was from a peice of metal hooked to the exuahst( hangers or something).. it was to rainy to go under neath so i drove into a huge pile of leaves on the side of some road and it seemed to fix it.. ( sorry mr. who ever raked that leaves)

but indeed i need to replace my ebrakes or tighten the cable or something, since i have a lot of brake pads left in the back

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
yeah, I gotta tighten the cable too. I'm too lazy to go and take the center console out. I believe someone said it could be done without taking out the console can anyone verify?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Go for it! yeild to temptation..

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I think you can adjust the ebrake without taking off the console. I believe you just need a long extension to get to the damn thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts