Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to G20.net, the world's largest Infiniti G20 & Nissan Primera community. Below is a list of items that will help out your time spent on this board.
  1. For all you Newbies: We have created a few of threads covering some of the frequently asked questions. We highly recommend you read this thread and these FAQ's first.

General FAQ - covers all sections of g20.net. If you have any questions, look here first.

Engine FAQ - covers most bolt on engine modifications you can do to your G20 plus ECU wiring diagrams and such.

Suspension FAQ - covers tire & rims sizes that fit both the P10 and P11. FSM drawings of the suspension setups, etc..

Cosmetic Mods List - A showcase of cosmetic modifications available for the G20
  2. Please use the search button
    If the above links don’t provide you with the information that you are looking for, please use the search button. There is a wealth of knowledge among the many posts listed on G20.net. The majority of your questions have already been asked and answered so try there next. If your answer still is not found, simply post the question and the community will gladly help out in finding you an answer.
  3. Street racing stories are not allowed
    Please refrain from telling any stories/experiences that glorify street racing. Such posts will be removed or locked.
  4. Please try to stay on topic
    Many of us tend to go off-topic every now and then. Others make it a habit to post off-topic replies in each thread. Please try to stay on-topic for the most part to keep this site informative.
  5. Give back to the community
    Lastly, if you have gained valuable information here, feel free to give back to the community by contributing to the G20.net support fund, this helps us support the server costs and general maintenance of the forum.
    [/list=1]

·
Registered
523 Posts
great compilation of write-ups dsigns

Hey dsigns,
I am really glad you are helping the newbies to find the needed things that always keep getting asked over and over. This thread needs to not only be read by newbies some older members still ask these questions and need to read this.
fbn2000

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I think there should be a quick "KEY" to words and what a forum itself is. Not G20.net. But a forum. A lot of people need to be on forums for a bit to get used and understand how people talk, and how things run and how to go about some things. As well as what a lot of things mean.

Thread: This itself... all this information on this page and every other page that will be added is just ONE thread. A "thread" of information.

Sections: Engine, Suspension, General, Cosmetic, Off Topic, these help to keep things that would all be related.. together in that area. So if you are looking to ask or find info about a perticular thing. You should be able to find it, or post about it, in it's section. That way you don't have to worry about finding body kits and go through every section of the WHOLE G20 site. Cause they will be in the Cosmetic section. ;)

Post: Basicly, your hollering back. An making a page or putting your info down so people can see. Just like this. From my SN. This is my POST, in this thread.

Reply: Just the button you hit to REPLY, to someone. Answer a question, a reply, remark, opinion, whatever is clever and related to that section, and about the thread.

New Topic: Button you hit to make your THREAD. It's your thread so you start it. Make a heading to grab peoples attention or so people will know what the thread is about. Then post away.

Sig or Sigs: short for Signature. The thing you'll see at the bottom of everyones post. It's their thang. Whether it be a pic, words, an animated GIF, or a link. Or all of them together. Have fun, but remember. People's kids can get on here and see it. So if you were old, and had kids, just think if you would want you kids to see whatever is in your sig or someone else's. ;) But otherwise have fun.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
If you need help, DONT be affraid to ask.. Some of us look scary (well only D & [email protected], Just Jokin Bro).... You also normaly dont need a flame suit!! Most of all your needs can be aquired here, weather it is advice, or help, from experince, or even manuals, are here for FREE!!

Search and you will find them.. G20.net is all about sharing!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome All New Members.

Hello dsign, and all other G20 and Primera fan !

I am living in Norway and drives a P11-144 stv.year 2000. I sign upp here because to get some tips on the G20(Primera). It's only called Nissan Primera over here! It is a fabulos car to drive, and my model has a 2.0 16v engine with cvt 6 speed transmission. I dont know if the cvt transmission are delivred "over there"?

The cvt is a 6 speed, seamless transmission with tip tronic.

Anyway, i'm a "newbee", and i hope i can use this forum for tips and hint!

Best regards

Primera M6 :cheese:

http://www.nccn.no/

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome All New Members.

Thanks.

I will do so,before and after! Must get those rims first!
It's almost origional now, only fitted new xenon bulbs with higher kelvin, orig. 4600k, new 7500k! And thats real blue light! Blue diodes in dash,and light spoiler's. Orig. alloy wheels now 7"*16" with 205/50/16. . . . . too small . . . . . . . . :shhh:

And soon i hope 18" rims and a small drop! :naughty:

Primera M6

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got an idea that we did on another forum. How about an official abrevation sheet? List all the abrevations like DET,DE+T,VET ect ect and SAFC all that fun stuff?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
justin243 said:
sorry guyz for disturbing i am new how do i post a comment
Welcome, and you just did! :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
hi guys i been looking at this site for a week and i think it's prety kool, i am so excited because i am picking up my manual 1999 g20t in an hour from the dealer, i hope it is ready, when i test drove it, it had a loud noise coming from the engine when it was idling,he told me that it was a bad mount and would replace it. I cant wait to get my hands on it i read mostly all the stuff you can do it and cant wait to start....Wish me luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey guys ive had my black 5 speed 1995 g20 for a cuple months now and i love it i registered for the site awhile ago but i didnt get an activation e-mail for like 2 months. but im just saying hi and im glad to be able to post finally.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
SleakG20 said:
I got an idea that we did on another forum. How about an official abrevation sheet? List all the abrevations like DET,DE+T,VET ect ect and SAFC all that fun stuff?
Well...post it up! ;)

Welcome to all of our new members! You've found a great community!

Read, explore, read, digest information, look @ awsome pics of G's, eat, sleep, read some more, download service manuals, ask questions, digest information, eat, sleep...repeat on a daily basis...

If I can help, don't hesitate to ask...

Putt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie and I just bought a 1996 g20 5-speed about three weeks ago. I never thought I'd be this excited to own a car and I'm looking forward to learning as much I as I can about my car. Looking forward to speaking to you guys .

Latez

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have some photos on my cell - but I think I'll take em over before posting (bad Florida sunglare) I'll post em soon - (it's a shame someone cared so little for this car -)

Glad to find a forum dedicated to a great car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys, I just got my first car. Its a 1994 infiniti g20t. My uncle left it to me in his will, and im very happy to except it. I was wondering if you guys can help me out with it, considering im only 17. I already know the basics of the car from reading your helpful forums, but I would like to start with some cosmetic upgrades first. thanks guys I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how do you put pics of your car on here,yeah im new to this ,tonights the first time I've really been on here,just been reading some of the forums,trying to find things for my ride and to find out more about the car.I have a 99 G20 and don't know anything about it just what i want to do to it,like turbo it so any help would be great..thanx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts