Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not like I really left, but I will be picking up another p10, well really it's the same p10 that's been in the family for a couple years now. A white 93.5 in mint condition with around 150k (can't remember exactly). I'm looking at buying a clutch and I'm going to Jegs this week to make an exhaust this weekend for it. I'm selling my e30 since it makes more sense to own another g20 (I can swap parts if need be). Plus, this will give me a reason to have as many sets of wheels that I have :)

So the plan is to take the suspension from the gina and put it on the white car. I'm gonna rock the Ronal's on it, and I may even put the lipkit on the white car as well.

That's all for now I guess.
So yea... it feels good to be back :lol:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Wow, a lot going on lately with you and the gina and the new G20. Columbus will be full of g20s now haha. What suspension will be going in the gina if you're puting that one in the white one? Glad to see you'll have a reliable g20 now as well as a little track slut.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jeg's for an exhaust, I'm interested in what pieces and oarts you're expecting to use from them. I need a new exhaust, and I'm trying to figure out what others have done and how they liked it.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it is my brother's old p10. I shoulda just kept it when I had it the first time :lol:

Crash, if you search my username and exhaust you will find a link to my 3" setup on my other g20. For this one I just bought the vrs 2.25" tubing kit. Evan said it comes with everything and for 200 shipped that's not too bad. I'm gonna have a 18" 2.25" muffler and probably a resonator on there as well. I've got to figure this out quick since I want to be able to drive it this weekend. I'm going to order up an exedy clutch kit either tomorrow or tuesday. Maybe I'll get that in this weekend too. We'll see.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah, the 2.25 VRS kit sounds good to me, too. I would like to hear how you like it, are you going the same as the 3" kit, with a dynomax muffler?

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't passed a judgement on the muffler yet. It's going to be 18" long that's for damn sure, and I'm probably going to get a resonator to put in too, since I'm going to be more concerned with a good sounding quiet exhaust and not HP. There is a good possibility that you'll see a dynomax muffler will be found hanging there when all is said and done. I really love the way it sounds with the 3" and have gotten numerous compliments on it.

On a related note, does anyone know the length of a stock catalytic converter off hand?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nice choice on the daily Scott. If you need Superpros, Prokits, touring fogs, or amber corners let me know b/c I'm returning our p10 to stock before I sell it.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, I would like the amber corners for sure. How much are you asking for your fog's? PM me with a price!

And I never really left the forum... just now I'm knee deep in g20's! I'm excited so many decisions now. Which car gets what and so on. I'm just happy that I can finally start using my rediculous amount of parts I've collected over the years.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. I don't feel right saying welcome back becuase if seen so many of your posts it feels like you haven't left, and techincally you had a G all the while. So I guess welcome back to owning more than 1 G!

There seems to be a small wave of OG's returning to their automotive roots....

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, well surprisingly the tubing kit came today so I made a b line to JEGS to see what kind of muffler's they had in the store. I ended up getting a Borla XR-1 muffler and then for the b pipe I got a 24" long, round universal muffler. All 2.25". I hope it's not too loud, afterall the Borla is only 14" long, but we will see. Really, I'm more worried about it sounding good. I'll let you know by tomorrow! I also ordered a clutch last night and I'm still waiting to hear from LostShootingStar about the coilovers for the Gina. I hope everything works out and I get what I want! haha

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hey Scott I just saw you sent me a paypal. I'll get the parts off to you tomorrow or Monday. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts